Synology DiskStation DS718+ features a quad-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine, providing outstanding performance and data encryption acceleration along with real-time transcoding of 4K content. DS718+ is ideal for protecting critical assets, and sharing files across different platforms. Synology DS718+ is backed with Synology's 3-year limited warranty.Compact Storage with Outstanding Performance
Featuring an Intel® Celeron® J3455 quad-core 1.5 GHz
processor with burst frequency of 2.3 GHz
and 2 GB RAM
, Synology DiskStation DS718+ is designed for small or growing businesses pursuing a compact and powerful shared storage solution, offering the flexibility to expand up to 6 GB RAM
to process intensive workloads. With Link Aggregation enabled, DS718+ delivers up to 226 MB/s
reading and 188 MB/s
writing under RAID 1 configuration. With AES-NI, DS718+ provides encrypted data transmission at over 226 MB/s
reading and 184 MB/s
DS718+ comes with three USB 3.0 ports and dual Gigabit LAN ports supporting failover and Link Aggregation modes. The 2-bay DS718+ can support up to 7 drives with Synology DX5172 expansion unit.Btrfs: Next Generation Storage
DS718+ integrates the Btrfs file system, bringing the most advanced storage technologies to meet the management needs of modern businesses:
Comprehensive Business Applications
- Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders.
- Advanced snapshot technology with customizable backup schedule allows up to 1,024 copies of shared folder backups and 65,000 copies of system-wide snapshots, without occupying huge storage capacity and system resources.
- File or folder level data restoration brings huge convenience and saves time for users who wish to restore only a specific single file or folder.
- File self-healing: Btrfs file system can auto-detect corrupted files with mirrored metadata, and recover broken data using the supported RAID volumes, which include RAID 1, 5, 6, and 10.
Powered by the innovative Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), DS718+ comes fully-equipped with applications and features designed specifically for small or growing businesses:
- Windows® AD and LDAP support allow easy integration with existing business directory services without recreating user accounts.
- Windows ACL support provides fine-grained access control and efficient privilege settings, allowing DS718+ to fit seamlessly into current infrastructure.
- Internet file access is simplified by the encrypted FTP server and Synology File Station, a web-based file explorer. HTTPS, firewall, and IP auto-block support ensure file sharing over the Internet is protected with a high level of security.
- Application Privileges controls access to applications and packages based on each individual account, user group, or IP address.
- MailPlus allows your business to set up a secure, reliable, and private mail server while giving your employees a modern mail client for receiving and sending messages.
- The powerful Collaboration Suite integrates Synology Office, Calendar and Chat, ensuring secure and high-performance private communications and allowing your organizations to easily manage and control the relevant content.