Socomec NeTYS PE Tower Line Interactive UPS - 650VA/360W Protection, 2x Power Outlets, Automatic Voltage Regulation, Blackout Protection, 2 Year Warranty
Socomec NETYS PE 650VA Battery Backup Unit to Suit CCTV Recorders, POS and PC's
Uses 2 x Standard Australian 3-Pin Sockets on the back of the unit - no need for extra leads.
What if your Power is cut during a storm, or from intentional tampering with your power?
A battery back-up solves this problem.
This is the perfect solution for customers with a CCTV Recorder and are worried about loss of Power to the unit. This UPS, Battery Backup will keep your recorder and cameras operating for 15-20 minutes after the Power has been cut. Think about how useless your CCTV System is when a Burgular switches off your Power in the meter box. This is a must for all CCTV Systems, this unit will keep your CCTV Security System operating.
- 650VA/360W Protection
- 2 x Power Outlets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Blackout Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
- CCTV Recorders and Cameras - approx 15-20 Backup on 4-8 Cameras
- CAD, graphic workstations
- Multimedia workstations and peripherals
- LCD screens and monitors
- POS (Points Of Sales) setups
Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications
- Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
- A complete range of six models to adapt the Power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
- Control panel with graphical icons LCD/LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
A solution for network Power cuts and voltage fluctuations
- The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids unnecessary switching to battery mode operation, therefore preserving battery life to support black outs.
One cable connection
- 2 x 3-PIN Standard Australian Plugs for quick connection to everyday devices
Protect the recording process
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
| Battery || Sealed lead-acid maintenance free battery w/ 15 min Back-up Time |
| Capacity || 650Va/360W |
| Communications || USB Port |
| Connection Input /output || Input Voltage: 170- 280V |
Output Voltage 230V
| Management || N/A |
| Surge Protection and Filtering || Overload, significant discharge and short circuit |
| Physical || 100 x 290 x 145 mm (W x D x H) |
| Status Indication || Intuitive LED display & Control panel |
| Energy - Saving Technology || N/A |