Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Pro 8
Ubiquiti EdgeMAX EdgeRouter Pro - ERPro-8 - Rack Mount Unit
This is Ubiquiti's latest addition to the EdgeMAX family, the ERPro-8 EdgeRouter provides higher performance (over 2M packets per second), hardware switching and powerful EdgeOS software. The EdgeRouter Pro is rack mountable and has 6 Ethernet ports and 2 SFP ports.
Direct Traffic Flow:
- Interfaces: Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces to meet your network segmentation requirements.
- Routing: Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter.
Secure Your Network:
- Firewall Policies: Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify.
- Firewall Groups: Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number.
- NAT Rules: The EdgeRouter Pro changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Manage Your Network:
- DHCP Server: Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
- Monitoring Tools: Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
- User Accounts: Manage access to the EdgeRouter Pro using unique administrator and operator accounts.
- Processor Specs: Dual-Core 1 GHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM Code Storage 4 GB
- Net. Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port, (6) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports, (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combination Ports
- Max. Power Consumption: 40 W
- Dimensions: 484 x 164 x 44 mm (19.06 x 6.46 x 1.73")
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5.07 lb)
- Power Supply: Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60 W (24V, 2.5A)
- Mounting: Rackmount
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% Noncondensin