LOGITECH C170 WEBCAM Universal clip, VGA-quality video call, high-res 5MP photos (S/W enhanced), built-in noise-reducing mic
Smoother. Sharper. Richer. Clearer.
Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology. It’s what makes a Logitech webcam better. It’s smoother video, sharper pictures, richer colors and clearer sound in real-world conditions.
Plug and play
The simple setup will have you video calling your favorite people in no time—on QQ®.
The real you
Your loved ones will see you in natural color when you talk to them, or you can take photos to share later.
You can be heard loud and clear thanks to a built-in microphone that reduces background noise.
- Plug-and-play setup, easy to use: With simple plug-and-play setup, you’ll be making video calls in no time on QQ®.
- Clear video calls: With your webcam’s VGA sensor, the people you care about will see you in natural color.
- 5-megapixel photos: You can take beautiful, high-resolution snapshots up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced).: Built-in mic with RightSound™
- It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
- XVGA video recording: Record lively, colorful videos in XVGA (1024 x 768) resolution and share them with friends, family and the world on YouTube™ or your blog.
- Universal clip: You can attach your webcam securely to a laptop or LCD monitor, or sit it on a shelf or desk.
- 1 GHz (1.6 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
- Dual-core CPU with 1 GB RAM
- Broadband Internet with 256 kbps upload or higher
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Webcam with USB cable
- User documentation
- Video calling (640 x 480 pixels) with recommended system
- Video capture: Up to 1024 x 768 pixels
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology3*
- Photos: Up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software: