Dell E2210 22 inch Monitor - Resolution: 1680x1050, Aspect Ratio: 16:10, Warranty: 6 Months (Refurbished)
Bring widescreen productivity and ENERGY STAR™ efficiency to your workplace with the Dell™ 56 cm (22")W Monitor E2210.
- Wide, Crisp Viewing Area: See more and scroll less with a 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio, 56 cm (22") diagonal VIS (viewable image size) and 1680x1050 maximum resolution.
- Multimedia Support: Enjoy an excellent video and graphics experience thanks to the 5 ms pixel response time (typical), 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) connectivity for viewing high-definition images.
- Energy-Smart Design: ENERGY STAR® qualified, reduced halogen and EPEAT® Gold rating.
At a Glance
56 cm (22") Display, 1680x1050 Resolution
Get the ability to work in multiple windows with less scrolling and toggling between applications.
1000:1 Contrast Ratio (Typical):
High contrast ratio provides darker blacks, vivid colors and sharper detail.
83% Color Gamut (Typical)1:
16.7 million colors and enjoy excellent color accuracy.
5-Millisecond Response Time (Typical):
Get fast, fluid video playback with less ghosting and streaking.
Connect with a standard analog (VGA) cable, or enjoy high-definition clarity and depth with the Digital Visual Interface (DVI/HDCP).
Attractive, Streamlined Design
The Dell 56 cm (22")W Monitor E2210 features a sleek, space-saving design.
Fast 5-millisecond typical response time, a 1000:1 typical contrast ratio and 1680x1050 maximum resolution offer sharp detail and fluid motion, while the optional Dell Multimedia SoundBar delivers quality stereo sound.
The Dell E2210 is equipped with a Video Graphics Array (VGA) port for analog video reproduction, as well as a Digital Visual Interface (DVI) port that enables playback of content encoded with High-Bandwidth Digital-Content Protection (HDCP).
Lower Energy Costs
The Dell E2210 Monitor complies with stringent ENERGY STAR™ 5.0 standards for energy efficiency. Thanks to a more efficient backlight design, the E2210 offers 30% less typical power consumption than the previous model2. Energy-conserving Power Save Mode offers additional power savings.
High Environmental Standards
The E2210 Monitor qualifies for an EPEAT® Gold rating. Gold is the highest standard in the Electronic Product Environment Assessment Tool (EPEAT), a set of performance criteria for evaluating electronic products environmental attributes in both public and private sectors.
Environmentally Responsible Design
As part of Dell’s ongoing efforts to help eliminate the use of environmentally harmful materials in our products, the E2210 Monitor is manufactured with reduced halogen to lower environmental impact.
- Panel Size:
- 56 cm (22") (558.8 mm viewable area)
- Aspect Ratio
- Widescreen (16:10)
- Panel Type:
- TN - Twisted Nematic
- Optimal Resolution:
- 1680x1050 at 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio:
- 1000 to 1 (typical)
- 250 cd/m2 (typical)
- Response Time:
- 5ms panel typical
- Viewing Angle
- 160° (typical) vertical / 170°(typical) horizontal
- Color Support:
- 16.7 million colors
- Pixel Pitch:
- 0.282 mm
- Device Type
- Flat Panel Display
- Video Graphics Array (VGA)
- Digital Visual Interface - Digital (DVI-D)
- Tilt adjustment capability
- On-Screen Display (OSD) and built-in cable management
- Security port (cable lock sold separately)
- Color Gamut
- 83% (typical)1 CIE1976
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 406.7 mm x 511.2 mm x 163.9 mm
- Weight (panel only - for VESA mount)
- 4.40 kg (9.70 lbs)
- Weight (with packaging)
- 7.03 kg (15.50 lbs)
- Voltage Required:
- 100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz +/- 3Hz / 1.6A (Max.)
- Power Consumption:
- 28 W (typical)
- Temperature Range Operating:
- 0° to 40 ° C (32° to 104°F)
- Temperature Range Non-operating:
- Storage: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Shipping: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Humidity Range Operating:
- 10% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Humidity Range Non-operating:
- Storage: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Shipping: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Altitude Operating:
- 3,657.60 m (12,000 ft) max
- Altitude Non-operating:
- 12,192 m (40,000 ft) max